On 7/31/2017, my new BMW was parked in a Walmart parking lot and I was sitting inside of my car, shelter driver ran over my car, the police was called, my car had damages to passenger side, my car was was un-drivable , as well I was injured in this accident. The driver was driving a F150 with an 15 feet flat bed.

My small little BMW was swinging in the air with me inside, before the driver realized that he hit my car and was dragging it through Parking lot, the drive immediately slams on his break, and dropped my car from the air. The driver admitted it was totally his fault and didn't see the park car; the following day my police report was ready, and I contacted Shelter Insurance, The Adjuster provided me with a claim number after he verified the driver had insurance. The next day the adjuster contacted me with a settlement of $500, for repairs of a new BMW, and injuries I had sustained from the accident, and rental/ towing, of course I had to turn him down. So the following day, the adjusted email me and told me they were not responsible for the accident because their driver was rejected from his policy,and that the policy belongs to the drivers father.

I have no other choice but to hire an attorney. This is so sorry on Shelter behalf, now I am left with tons of medical bills, filing on my own insurance and paying out of pocket for my own rental for 45 days, so I could make it to doctor appointments and physical therapy

Review about: Shelter Insurance Auto Claim.

Comments

Who in the *** would drive a new BMW to a Walmart parking lot?