Featured Not resolved

I have had a claim submitted to Shelter Insurance in Oklahoma for damages to my 33' yacht.I have had everything I own insured by Shelter Insurance for over 15 years!!

Steve Copeland of Norman, Oklahoma is my agent. He has even told me that, The adjusters don't talk to them. He can't even contact them. It has been over a month since I filed a complaint.

They have done nothing!!! Jane Kern is my adjuster and she hasn't returned the 2 calls that I have made. I can't give a customer review because, I have never been treated like a customer. How can you completely ignore a claimant from a loyal customers for over 15 years?

I have paid over $100,000 in premiums since I have been a been "insured" and haven't had a claim on my coverage except for some minor auto accidents. They were described by Shelter as scrapes that needed to be buffed out.

Dear Shelter, I will see you in court!!!!I am over being pissed off, I am ready to let the world know how bad Shelter Insurance treats their "Customers."

Review about: Shelter Insurance Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Steve copeland my agent.

I didn't like: Being disrespected as a long time customer by the claims agent, Stone walling my claim to make me desparate and settle for less.

Comments