1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have been with this company since I was 16 I'm 32 now never had filed a claim.. just made my payment and keep moving.

I just added another vehicle to my insurance 2 months ago I get a bill in the mail for one of my vehicle that I payed in full for 2 months before I added the new vehicle now i have to pay my one of my payment in full again. But hold up my coverage has not experienced I pay for a 6month coverage it only been 2months at the time .. I called my agent and email him to get a understanding about this problem and I didn't get no call or email about .. today I get a cancellation notice on my vehicle..

so I called the office again and was told if I want this insurance I would have to pay in full again.. I blow up you mean to tell me I just payed this *** company 1000 dollars in 3months to come back out of pocket to pay another 200 for coverage I already payed for again. This company is a *** joke I'll be looking for another company these next couple days to find another company ..

as much money I have payed in over the year and these past months I should at less get a credit for a *** up that they is not welling to explain why they want me to pay for coverage I have already payed for in FULL .. and this coverage is coming from okla city ..

Product or Service Mentioned: Shelter Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 17, 2016.

Comments